Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Naughty naughty naughty!!!!!

I had a trip to Leeds yesterday to meet some friends for lunch, my partner had put some money in my bank account - more than I expected really so I thought I'd just have a quick look in yumyum beads.......I couldn't resist buying these
and these
I can feel some bracelets coming on methinks!
I then went to the outdoor market and got two necklaces because I wanted the pendants - I'm sure I can do somethng more inventive than just threading them onto ribbon and they were only £2 - £3. Then I popped into TK MAXX as I'd heard about a fab bargain to be had, 9 tubes of guitermann beads for £6.99 and I eventually found them and got some of those too, I then had to force myself to go home before spending any more money!

I met a lovely lady, Chris, on Sunday at Barnsley craft market. Chris is a fellow local jewellery maker and gave me lots of tips and advice for which I'm very grateful, I left feeling very motivated and full of enthusiasm, so now I'm doing a craft fair in November and going to see if I can do a school fair at half term, I've also made some headway on my website too. I was so elated when I got back from chatting with Chris that I finished my commission necklace too:
So I've just got the earrings to make now, but I'm going to enjoy a cuppa and some chocolates first while Emily is sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my blog and leaving a comment ;-)