Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby massage

Well Emily and I are going to baby massage today, quite looking forward to it as I never got the chance to take Archie. Hope she doesn't just cry all the time. knowing my luck she'll decide she wants feeding right in the middle of it.

Had a good jewellery day yesterday, I made a bracelet and necklace from some bargain beads I bought recently, I did the earrings to go with the necklace and bracelet for my friend. I finished off a wire wrapped cuff I started on Tuesday and I had a go at a stretch bracelet with those yummy cream/brown beads I bought in Leeds and blogged about the other day - but I don't like it, it's not quite big enough, it's slightly tight on me and I've got small wrists! need to find something to space it out a bit......hmmmmmm.

Haven't got any pictures of my new stuff yet as my camera battery is charging but will try and take some later and post tomorrow. I've got loads of ideas for stuff I want to do next (some inspired by others' work and some are all my very own ideas!) After making my wire wrapped cuff I'm addicted to wire wrapping, I love it. There's an article in one of the recent bead mags on wire wrapping and it said once you start you'll love it - I didn't really believe it, but oh my God how wrong was I? Wrapping neat little spirals and making unruly wire do what you want it to do is somehow very satisfying. I don't think the other half is a fan of the cuff though, he keeps picking it up and turning it round with a funny look on his face, he said it's very Boudicca-ish! Not sure if that's a good thing or not! I like it anyway and am thinking of making a delicate necklace to go with it, illussion thread and swaro's I think - I got a lovely swaro mix for my birthday - "Contempory Christmas" all purples and silvers.

Anyway, can't sit blogging all day - better start making the curry for tea while Emily sleeps, and got a cuppa to drink and some chocolates that just need eating (I don't normally eat chocolate every day I promise - it's just that I got a load for my birthday!) Look out for lots of pictures of my new stuff tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading my blog and leaving a comment ;-)