Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blog award - yay!

Wow, just reading the comments from my blog before christmas and I had loads of lovely comments, thank you. I even had a blog award waiting for me from Kazzells -thank you so much so now I'm really buzzing!

Ok so here's the blog award rules




The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity & creativity inspires others in the blog world.


The rules for accepting these award:-

Put the logo on your blog or within your post.-

Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.-

Link the nominees within your post.-

Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So my chosen 12 for an award are as follows:

Bodrighy Wood - I love Pete's work and always find it inspiring and fascinating

Kiamyka - Chris has always been so supportive and helpful

A box of beads - Jean is lovely and makes beautiful jewellery

Plookiss - another beginner sewing girl - who is sooooo much better than me! but such an inspiration

Madison Mae - beautiful bag charms - I'm going to try making one to go with my new bag

Ooak Fairy Fae Sculpture - gosh I wish I could sculpt like Rita, she is very talented

Dragon Crafts - an inspiring mother whoes partner works away, she makes gorgeous jewellery

Carl Martin Jewellery - now Carl has inspired me with the idea of making our own wedding rings, can't wait to book onto his course

Monkey Chatter - When I see Monkey's beads it makes me want to learn lampworking, they are so fab and I love all the animal pictures too.

Begemmed - Emma has really inspired me to have a go at the polymer clay roses I've been wanting to try and make for ages now, hers are beautiful and I hope I can do as good a job as she does.

MissSearles - Charlotte should be an inspiration to us all to carry on with a positive attitude when life deals us a bad hand!

Lucy's Designs - I love Lucy - she can do everything! jewellery, bags, cards, all stunning!


well there we are my awards all dished out, I notice my blog circle of friends is quite small and most of the people I follow also follow the same group of people all from the uk craft forum - I need to spend more time on here obviously and be brave and venture outside of this lovely circle....

I've just taken some pictures of my latest jewellery bits and so if I can get Archie to have a nap before his tea I'll post them on another blog - gosh 3 blogs in one day - just like buses.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!
    My very first award :-D
    Now I've got no excuse not to do a new blog post and pass it on :-)
    Charlotte
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, it's my first award to ;)
    I'm glad I've inspired you to have a go, just be warned, it's very addictive lol
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first award, too ! I wondered how people got these and now I know.
    Thank you so much, I appreciate it.

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, hope that it is the first of many

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for reading my blog and leaving a comment ;-)